The international GSMA Mobile World Congress (MWC) exhibition in Barcelona is one of the most exciting events in the mobile technology sector. This year’s is being held from 28 Feb - 1 Mar.
The main thematic sections are:
- Mobile innovations
- Mobile app development
- Mobile internet and entertainment
The Mobile World Congress is the place where thousands of well-known personalities in the field of telecommunications and IT meet to introduce their new products. We at Magora can’t remain on the sidelines of such a great event and will be waiting to see you among the participants.
The event takes place in two formats:
- The MWC tech innovations exhibition, where the largest manufacturers of the mobile industry annually present their new products.
- A conference where leading industry experts, directors of IT companies, representatives of mobile operators and analysts share their experience.
For visitors the congress is a chance to get acquainted with the mobile trends for the 2018, test new devices and software and acquire unparalleled experience.
The 2018 Congress is being held in nine separate halls and outdoor spaces of Barcelona’s largest exhibition centres, Fira Gran Via and Fira Montjuïc.
The physical address of the venue is:
- Fira Gran Via - Av. Joan Carles I, 64 08908 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona
Most events will be taking place at Fira Gran Via. However, some of the events, including 4YFN, will take place at Fira Montjuïc, 4km down the road.
- Fira Montjuïc - Avda. Reina Maria Cristina, s/n 08004, Barcelona
We will be happy to see you at MWC, the world’s largest mobile industry exhibition, and to chat over a cup of tea about prospects for the future.
The best way not to miss each other among thousands of MWC visitors is to fill in our form to arrange a meeting with Magora representatives in advance or to schedule it here.
Arrange a meeting
Or connect with our representatives via social networks - to get in touch at MWC: