Real Estate Apps benefits
More Efficiency. The real estate industry already relies heavily on technologies like
databases, data analysis tools and communication apps to reach clients and stay ahead of
competition. Magora unifies these various instruments in one easy-to-access location.
More Interactions. The industry is heavily reliant on human personality and strong
salesmanship, but how can that translate through an electronic medium? Dynamic applications
impress users and set you apart from your competitors, bringing them to you, so that you can
seal the deal.
More Dialogue. A real estate app can facilitate communication and data sharing, so you
can answer all your clients questions with the most current data, sharing links, photos and much
More Business. With a Magora app, your business doesn’t stop when the office closes. Make
your data available to potential customers anytime and anywhere. Allow realtors and brokers to
update information in real-time to give you and your customers the latest information on any
The reality is that the majority of your clientele perform their research through smartphones and
tablets, which means your enterprise must be fully equipped with reliable mobile technology to stay
ahead of the competition. While many other businesses have a basic mobile presence, you can implement
advanced features to draw more traffic to your own, including:
- Geolocation: Send a pin straight to Google Maps or Apple Maps with the click of a button,
so clients can easily navigate where they need to go.
- Interactive, Panoramic Views: Give clients the impression of being right there, even from
afar. Create floor plans that customers can navigate with the click of a button to move between
rooms and floors, allowing them to feel at home before they arrive.
- Mortgage Calculation: Include an in-app tool to give each customer an idea of the cost to
help them identify a property within their budget.
- Clickable Contact: Mobile devices permit users to communicate in a number of ways, so
whether they choose to call, email or message you, they should be able to do so with a simple
- Relationship Manager: Customers aren’t the only ones to benefit from an app. Each agent
can have a dashboard to manage their client interactions, operate a built-in messaging system
and identify new leads.
For construction & property management companies
App development offers the following advantages:
- Control over and monitoring of all utilities (water, gas, electricity, etc.) and hazards,
integrated in a single information system;
- Management of all incoming and outgoing requests for repairs and maintenance services;
- Video surveillance of staff workspaces and tracking of daily routine operations;
- Real-time reporting on completed tasks via tablets and smartphones;
- Automation of lighting for entire properties, including an automatic on/off feature that is
triggered by motion sensors;
- Schedule assignment for service personnel;
- Control of expenditures for each property and precise ROI calculation for the whole maintenance
- Automation of reporting and backup of all data;
- Reporting automation and data back-up.
Magora brings years of relevant experience to each
real estate or property maintenance app development project, combining high-quality intuitive user
interfaces with functionality to generate great user experience.
Interested in our services? Contact us and share
some details about your future application, and our team will answer with a personalised portfolio
presentation and overview of how they visualise your project taking shape and becoming a leader in the
construction and real estate field.