- Businesses seeking to quickly get to market and test their idea in the real world.
- Clients in need of a working product for presentations to potential investors
- Enterprises launching multiple cross-platform services and searching for feedback from audiences
to refine their initiatives.
- Anyone in need of a rapid entry on the market and willing to follow the Agile method, building
layers of functionality over successive versions in response to customer feedback, market
research and KPIs.
Magora and Startups
Startups are unique in their structure and
practices, which is why Magora follow three key principles when developing for startup clients.
All Magora projects are customised to best match the client
and their goals. We see our clients as members of our team, and we value input from them highly.
It allows us to be certain that every project we create does not obstruct, but advances our
“The Startup Mentality”
Startups are unique; however, many consultants fail to
differentiate between them and other businesses. There is no one-size-fits-all solution in
software and app development, and there is no uniform approach with businesses. We recognise how
important these projects are for those who create them, and so our team places themselves in
each partner’s shoes to ensure our decision making best reflects our partner’s.
Nothing But the Best.
Our startup clients are heavily invested in these projects,
because their companies are ones they have created and grown. That’s why we guarantee the best
possible outcome of our collaboration, both in satisfaction and financial returns.
What We Offer Startups
Magora’s offerings extend into many
essential services, including:
- Research & Development (R&D)
- Marketing Support
- Consulting services
- Bespoke MVP product development for startups
Each project and its development differs
from the last, and because of this, Magora has adopted a flexible price policy that best adheres to the
budgets of our partners while still saving time and resources. Our experience in an array of industries
is another benefit of partnership with Magora, as we take the lessons we have learned and apply them to
the situations of our clients to help offer keen insights towards success and away from failures in
spheres like User Experience, monetisation strategies and much more.
Why Magora developers?
- Extensive distribution channels to reach larger, more diverse audiences and generate new revenue
- Fully developed monetisation strategies to ensure our clients miss no opportunities to see
returns on their investment and enjoyed continued growth
- On-time, on-budget development with full support consistent communication that meets all
scheduled milestones as agreed upon with client
- Optimised, competitive costs thanks to experienced professionals, the low cost of our technology
stack and our flexible price policy
We understand how difficult it is to begin
something totally new and that you have a lot of questions. That is why our passionate and experienced
team are eager to share relevant cases with you and to provide you with the answers you are looking for.
Let’s get in touch.