- Businesses seeking to quickly get to market and test their idea in the real world.
- Clients in need of a working product for presentations to potential investors
- Enterprises launching multiple cross-platform services and searching for feedback from audiences to refine their initiatives.
- Anyone in need of a rapid entry on the market and willing to follow the Agile method, building layers of functionality over successive versions in response to customer feedback, market research and KPIs.
Magora and Startups
Startups are unique in their structure and practices, which is why Magora follow three key principles when developing for startup clients.
All Magora projects are customised to best match the client and their goals. We see our clients as members of our team, and we value input from them highly. It allows us to be certain that every project we create does not obstruct, but advances our partner’s business
“The Startup Mentality”
Startups are unique; however, many consultants fail to differentiate between them and other businesses. There is no one-size-fits-all solution in software and app development, and there is no uniform approach with businesses. We recognise how important these projects are for those who create them, and so our team places themselves in each partner’s shoes to ensure our decision making best reflects our partner’s.
Nothing But the Best.
Our startup clients are heavily invested in these projects, because their companies are ones they have created and grown. That’s why we guarantee the best possible outcome of our collaboration, both in satisfaction and financial returns.
What We Offer Startups
Magora’s offerings extend into many essential services, including:
- Research & Development (R&D)
- Marketing Support
- Consulting services
- Bespoke MVP product development for startups
Each project and its development differs from the last, and because of this, Magora has adopted a flexible price policy that best adheres to the budgets of our partners while still saving time and resources. Our experience in an array of industries is another benefit of partnership with Magora, as we take the lessons we have learned and apply them to the situations of our clients to help offer keen insights towards success and away from failures in spheres like User Experience, monetisation strategies and much more.
Why Magora developers?
- Extensive distribution channels to reach larger, more diverse audiences and generate new revenue streams
- Fully developed monetisation strategies to ensure our clients miss no opportunities to see returns on their investment and enjoyed continued growth
- On-time, on-budget development with full support consistent communication that meets all scheduled milestones as agreed upon with client
- Optimised, competitive costs thanks to experienced professionals, the low cost of our technology stack and our flexible price policy
We understand how difficult it is to begin something totally new and that you have a lot of questions. That is why our passionate and experienced team are eager to share relevant cases with you and to provide you with the answers you are looking for. Let’s get in touch.