- Are you storing some personal user data (even name, surname and phone)?
- Are you a company looking for request processing automation?
- Do you work with any IT partner, who has an access to your user's data and want to check their GDPR compliance?
- Do you want to be sure, that your data protection procedure set in accordance with the new legislation?
Join us for a live-stream webinar, 24.05.2018 at 4 p.m.(GMT), to find out how world-famous companies like Apple, Google, Twitter, FB, Viza deal with the situation and make sure you've covered all the risks.
Join our webinar to get answers to such questions as:
- What is GDPR and what principal changes it will bring?
- What I am entitled to do and what can users demand from me?
- What should my company do to comply with the regulations?
- How to assess the risk for the confidentiality breach and what are the consequences of this violation?
- How can I check if my company is doing everything right and what can be urgently done if not?
This webinar is the hands-on guide for all companies that process personal data of European residents (even if you are not located in EU), as well as those who provide the users data to the third-party companies.
From May, 25, 2018 the violators run the risk of fines up to EUR 20,000,000 or 2-4% of annual turnover for failure to comply the Regulation!
Prepare your questions for an open Q&A session to address any GDPR issues crucial for your business. At the webinar, all participants will get a high-level checklist to test the main points for their businesses to be GDPR-compliant.