A board or interactive whiteboard is a standard method used for planning, drawing, explaining material and teaching. Indeed, this is one of the most effective ways to share plans and ideas and to
ProductPlan is a cloud-based software solution that provides a platform for small and medium-sized businesses and large enterprises to create and share product roadmaps. ProductPlan uses planning boards, an intuitive drag-and-drop interface
To increase productivity, ProductPlan allows users to
To facilitate smarter planning and
- Use of filters
- Drag & Drop Mode
- Large selection of templates
- Version planning and milestones
Map display in section:
Import is provided for:
- Master Plan
Prioritisation is based on an integral measure, taking into account costs and benefits.
Separately, you can specify the criteria from which the benefits and costs are formed, as well as their weights.
Standard sharing methods
A great feature is
Good integration with basic project management tools
- Pivotal Tracker
- API Integration
- $34 per month for the editor with an annual subscription
- $39 per month for the editor with a monthly subscription
Some weaknesses of the
Despite the wide range of features offered and a simple and convenient interface, correcting the roadmap within a five-member team requires each member to buy a subscription. Therefore, it can be costly for a startup. You could use a free trial for the 30 days to estimate the value of the tool, and following this period any created Roadmaps will be preserved in view-only mode.
This board goes beyond the traditional whiteboard and adds flexibility to cloud technologies. RealtimeBoard is not a white box, but a set of templates that help to structure and
This board is suitable for conducting online training, creating a product roadmap, Kanban or project planning. You can even use the drawing function, though this is not the biggest advantage of this board.
Stickers can be added. Important ideas will remain in the field, with users able to write down ideas or comments, and a project manager on-hand to stimulate teamwork and feedback.
- The board is easy to manage, allowing you to create many fields and move them with the mouse. Fields are clearly visible both in standard resolution and on a tablet or phone screen (16:9 or 4:3).
The size of the field can be changed and be aligned to the A4 paper standard. You can also save created boards as posters in image format and as pdf files, download them as backups, save them to Google Drive, etc. You can specify a certain file size, for example for iPhone, iPad, 16:9, 4:3 or even A4 size.
Services with which RealtimeBoard has integration
A free version is available for small projects, with two paid options for
- At least $0 for a simple plan
- $40 per month billed yearly - 5+ members
- Custom pricing for 50+ members
- There is a trial period
Remarks: A fairly convenient tool with a very impressive set of features, it helps our team to
Points to Prioritise when Choosing Roadmapping Software
Here is the list of features you should think over when deciding which tool is better for your project:
- Users and collaboration. Your script software should allow multiple users so that you can work with other members of your team.
- Role-based assignment and permissions. While it's important to be able to get people on your roadmap quickly, it's also important to have the proper permissions so that those who just want to view the roadmap have no editing capabilities.
- Dependent. This feature can help you show the impact of one plan on another.
- Import / Export. Make sure you can import / export files in the appropriate format.
Read other articles related to project planning and management:
Above we’ve described helpful ready-to-use tools for project planning, but sometimes business tasks demand a tailor-made solution to integrate the existing software or to implement non-standard tasks. In this case, the Magora software development team is ready to build a system from scratch. Get in touch with our business consultant to discuss the pros and cons and choose the best approach for your company.